CDC Services (CDC-S) is a highly skilled, fully resourced business division of Coega which, through the provision of programme management and project management services, facilitates the implementation of infrastructure projects for the benefit of the Eastern Cape Province and the country ... and ensures that your business venture receives world class project management services with the best of local resources.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE CDC SERVICES
- world class expertise on call – the same team that built the Coega IDZ
- proven track record in the Eastern Cape – over 250 projects from Mount Fletcher in the far North East to Tsitsikamma in the South West
- cost savings through systems developed to monitor projects in remote areas
- job creation – Coega has created more than 31 000 direct and indirect jobs
- SMME development – around 30% of projects managed by CDC-S in the 2008/2009 financial year were delivered by SMMEs
CDC-Services meet your business’ unique needs and objectives with fast and efficient delivery that incorporates socio-economic, environmental and occupational health and safety issues to ensure sustainable development.
To take advantage of CDC-S project management services, please contact Dr Mpumi Mabula on:
Telephone: +27 41 403 0434
Fax: +27 41 403 0401